We’re excited to partner up with the Boys and Girls Club and YMCA of Greater Waterville at Alfond Youth Center!
Saturday, June 16, 2018 will mark the 9th Annual PFBF CPAs road race. The race will be professionally timed and will start and end at the office of PFBF CPAs located at 46 First Park Drive, Oakland, ME. This year's 5K Run/Walk and Kids Fun Run proceeds will support the Camp Tracy Campership Fund . Over the past 9 years, PFBF CPAs, has raised over $60,000 for various Maine charities with the generous support of race participants, sponsors, and the community. The Kids Fun Run will start and finish in the parking lot of PFBF CPAs at 8:30 a.m., followed by the 5K Run/Walk at 9:00 a.m. There is no fee or registration needed for the KIDS FUN Run and each kid will receive BIB #1.
Saturday, June 16, 2018 (rain or shine)
- Kid's Fun Run 8:30 a.m.
- 5K Run/Walk 9:00 a.m.
Register before May 18th and receive a FREE race shirt.
- Adult 5K Run/Walk $25 before May 18th ($30 after)
- Student 5K (ages 13-18) $15
- Youth 5K (ages 12 & under) $10 no t-shirt
- Kids Fun Run (ages 3-11) FREE no t-shirt / no registration needed
Or print and complete our REGISTRATION FORM along with a check payable to PFBF CPAs mail to:
PFBF CPAs - Attn: Race Director
46 FirstPark Drive
Oakland, ME 04963
With your help, the PFBF race is able to run an efficient packet pickup, monitor the race route and water stations, and provide smooth parking process for all participants. You're giving us your time, the most thoughtful gift of all. Thank you. You can enjoy music, delicious food, beverages and great company on race day! You will also receive the coolest FREE volunteer t-shirt!
There will be a first aid station on site. Delta Ambulance will be on call in the PFBF parking lot.
Race Bibs and T-Shirts:
Race packets may be picked up at PFBF office June 13th (Wednesday) & June 14th (Thursday) from 10 - 3 p.m. Race day registration is from 7:00 - 8:30 a.m. on the front lawn of PFBF CPAs.
Ample parking is available in FirstPark with parking directors on site.
Water/beverage station will be available approximately half way along the 5K route.
Post Race Party:
A post-race party will be held on PFBF lawn near the registration area. We will have healthy snacks, pizza, Oakhurst Dairy chocolate milk, along with other complimentary beverages.
Awards and Prizes:
- 1st Place Overall Male/Female Finisher $250 each!
- 2nd Place Overall Male/Female Finisher $150 each!
- 3rd Place Overall Male/Female Finisher $75 each!
- Top Finishers in each age category will receive a $30 gift card to Lamey Wellehan. Age categories: 13-15; 16-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70+
- 12 & under receive special prizes.
- Prizes for Largest Groups & Most Team Spirit!
Camp Tracy Team Party (3 hours for up to 50 people) including – Game on Fenway (Kickball or Softball), Waterfront (Swimming & Boating), Archery, Ropes Course!
- Miscellaneous booths on PFBF lawn.
- Photos for purchase.
- There are NO showers available.
- Port-O-Lets available in PFBF parking lot.
All events will begin and end at 46 FirstPark Drive, Oakland (in front of PFBF). The course will be well marked at turns, and mile markers at every mile.