Recruiting Enthusiastic CPAs
to join our upbeat, rapidly growing CPA firm.
Want to be a part of a friendly, hardworking, and unique environment? PFBF CPAs is looking for a dynamic and energetic accounting professional who believes quality client service and marketing are the keys to individual and firm growth for our Oakland office and our Bath office .
There’s something different about PFBF CPAs, and we believe that is the reason for our very low turnover rate. We encourage individuals to be free thinkers and allow them to balance their career with other life endeavors. We inspire our people to design their own path to success while nurturing them to advance in the firm. Join our team, and you will have direct client contact and client management opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- CPA certificate
- Individuals with an existing practice base are strongly encouraged to apply
- Excellent customer service skills
- Eagerness to take part in firm activities and market themselves and the firm through community events, blogging and other authorship, social media, and meetings with clients/referral sources, etc.
- Genuine hunger and desire for the business with leadership aspirations
PFBF CPAs care about our employees and their well being. Our compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Variable compensation incentives
- Company paid health, life and disability insurance
- 3 weeks paid vacation beginning with year 1
- Reduced summer hours
- $200 annual contribution towards personal health/wellness
- $200 annual contribution towards a charitable organization of your choice
Please send resumes via email to email@example.com or mail to:
259 Front Street
Bath, ME 04530